This tour will be for persons who want to sample Bahamian drinks and food. This will be a short tour that will go to about 4-5 places such as;
- Tasty teas; which is a Bahamian owned facility that produces 11 signature tea blends and a bevy of tropical juices and iced teas. Guests will learn and sample different flavors of the tea and juices.
- Graycliff Chocolate Factory; This is a chocoholic’s dream can come true. At Graycliff they make their own chocolates under the tutelage of the master chocolatier and guests will have the opportunity to indulge these delicious gourmet chocolates.
- Rum Cake Factory; Guests will learn about the top-secret ingredients of the many flavors of rum cake, baked to perfection, and gently marinated in a signature brand of Ole Nassau Bahamian Rum. These cakes have become not just a dessert, but also an important part of a new lifestyle for both Bahamians and tourists.
- John Watlings Distillery; This is the home to JOHN WATLING’S Rum, the “Spirit of The Bahamas” – It is where its namesake rum and other spirits are handcrafted by Bahamian hands, using local materials and employing traditional English rum-making methods.
- Bahama Grill; This is a Bahamian owned restaurant where, guests will have an opportunity to sample the delicious local favorites.
This tour lasts for 2 hours and 15 minutes and the guests will have about 15-20 minutes at each stop. No transportation included in this activity.