- Tour departs at 6pm and takes in scenic routes of the island allowing guests to view the sun setting over our blue waters.
- Options include a scenic ride with a tropical drink or dinner on the beach to view the sunset.
An historical tour of Nassau with a pop of adventure! Take a 4×4 UTV zipping thru town passing the sights and monuments. Take in The Government House, Graycliff Property, & St. Francis Xavier Cathedral. Bump down to your secluded beach set up for dinner and dine by candlelight as you listen to the waves lap gently along the shore.
- Listen to your knowledgeable guide expound on the beginnings of Bahamian Society while pointing out the corresponding historical sites and monuments
- Drive around in a topless 4X4 UTV taking in Graycliff, St. Francis Cathedral, and the only Greek Orthodox Church in Nassau
- Bop on west past some of the first buildings built on the island and take a few pictures as you zip along the coastline
- Head to a beach where a dinner awaits you on the cool white sands